HOW TO DOWNLOAD A FACEBOOK LIVE RECORDING
Dec 20, 2019
When it comes to making that leap to getting yourself out there with your Spiritual Business, you will be pushed to do Facebook Lives. Lots of people do mini lives, but when you invest your energy in long duration Facebook Live's, you might be best to download your content and kept it for extra channels of sharing with your community, or for creating transcripts of your work.
So here is an easy and quick guide on how to download your content.
- You will need to work from PC or your Mac to download.
- Make sure you are logged into your Facebook account under the admin user profile of your Facebook page.
- Click into the videos subfolder in the dropdown menu on the left.
- Click into the video you wish to download.
- Click on the actual screen of the video and right click on your mouse and a menu will appear.
- Select show url and the unique Facebook url will appear.
- Copy the code.
- Open a new web browser page and go onto the following website https://www.getfvid.com/
- Paste your YouTube video url into the url downloader and click download.
- You can either download in normal quality (which I recommend) or you can convert it to an audio file .mp3.
- It doesn’t take long to download this file even on old ADSL.
- Then you have your file to upload to Youtube, your website or a blog.
- I tend to upload video last thing at night so you don’t disrupt your daytime need or usage of the internet.
- If you would like to create a transcript of your video file, then I recommend that you read my article on https://www.louisewinchester.com/blog/transcribing-audio-and-video-files-and-creating-subtitles